This Agreement generally applies to M2G itself as well as to the use of all its services.
Hosted and Published in Somalia by M2G Inc. -
1. Legal AgreementIn the following you find the legal agreement between you, the member (hereinafter referred to as “you” and “member”) and M2G. The Usage of M2G and/or services is always subject to this Agreement without exception and signifies your agreement of and complete acceptance to the ToS. You prove that you have the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement.
M2G suggests that you periodically have a look at these ToS since M2G is a live and developing community. M2G reserves the entitlement, at its exclusive and absolute discretion, to modify, adjust, change, add to, delete, or update these ToS and their services, effective with or without beforehand notice by publishing the revised or updated Agreement at M2G. The revised or updated Agreement is effective upon publication and your further usage of the M2G and the services following notice and publication of the revised or updated Agreement on the M2G will declare your acceptance of the updated Agreement. If you don't accept these revised or updated ToS, you are obligated to quit your User ID immediately and cancel any services for which you have signed up.
2. User Identity/Account Creation
If you decide to create a user identity (referred to as "User ID" and "Account") you represent that you have reviewed, understand, and are in full compliance with the ToS. Furthermore you need to state your identity truthfully when you register for M2G. If you are under 18 years old, your parent(s) or guardian(s) must supervise over your registration process and/or complete the registration process for you, then they will be fully responsible for all activities you conduct through your Account. When you register you have to chose your login information, which consists of your personal, unique login name (hereinafter referred to as "User ID" and "account name") and your personal secure password. If you decide to create your personal User ID, your are totally responsible for it. M2G will not tolerate offensive, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate user identities. M2G support staff can immediately, temporarily, or permanently ban a User ID, if the ToS are violated by a User ID.
3. Account SecurityYou, as the registered user of an Account, are ultimately and completely accountable for maintaining discretion of your login information and computer system used to access the website or services. You are not allowed to directly or indirectly manifest your password to anyone for any reason at any time or admit anyone else to access the account. Sharing, trading, swapping, selling, buying, bartering, or otherwise distributing accounts or account/Login Information is strictly forbidden. M2G team will NEVER ask for your account password and you should NEVER reveal it, EVER; even when contacting us about an account issue. If you decide to create a User ID, you agree to secure and hold M2G and its affiliates harmless for any improper use of such identity. If your User ID is misused, M2G cannot be held responsible, whether you misuse your User ID or rather a third party. M2G strictly suggests to all its players to think before you click, additionally you should always only use safe internet practices at any time. If it happens that you discover that your accound Login information seems to have been compromised, you have to report these happenings straight away to M2G as soon as possible. Therefore you best e-mail us or submit a request for help through the M2G Support Helpdesk. Then we will coordinate with proper investigating authorities to hold individuals perpetrating online crimes accountable for their actions, including those who submit fraudulent or false reports.
4. Rules of ConductAll M2G Members have always to behave accordingly to these ToS at ALL times without exceptions. You must observe these ToS, all applicable laws and also basic rules of etiquette, common courtesy, and common sense when using the M2G. Any rule which exists in the offline, real world shall not be violated. If you violate those rules you automatically violate the ToS. We will not tolerate any illegal conduct and if it happens that a User ID violates these rules we will cooperate with law enforcement.
M2G will punish any violation and impose strict penalties without notice or warning if you violate the ToS. M2G will decide if there was a violation, these actions are solely up to M2G's discretion.
To ensure that the M2G community is safe and fun for every single palyer, M2G built Rules of Conduct (hereinafter referred to "RoC" and "Rules") to make sure that the community stays tolerant towards every particepant, no matter from which background, or experience.
M2G has the right to obtain, without notification to you, certain information about your computer or software, including, but not limited to, your operating system, identification of your hard drives, central processing unit, IP address, and Internet browser for purposes of identification. M2G has the right to obtain, without notification to you, non-personal information from your connection to the M2G for demographic purposes. M2G has the right to obtain, without notification to you, information from your computer, software, and parts or portions thereof, including, without limitation, your computer's random access memory, video card, central processing unit, hard drive(s) and any other storage devices to assist our efforts in policing users who may develop and/or use "hacks" and/or "cheats" to gain advantage over other users. The information obtained in this Section will only be used for the purpose of identifying persons or entities not in compliance or believed by the Company to not be in compliance with this Agreement and any and all other Company rules, policies, notices and/or agreements.
Whilst using the M2G service, you must agree to the following terms. The following are the basic rules of conduct that govern all player interactions and activities within the M2G service and the respective properties of M2G. If you fail to behave according to these terms, your account will be terminated by M2G. Furthermore you will not be able to register for any future M2G product. You are not entitled to refunds of any amount. Upon termination, you forfeit all outstanding or unused in-game assets, virtual money, and service use granted by subscription (as applicable).
a) Agreement with RoC: Any content created by a user for participation on the M2G, in any associated game, or for use in the services including, but not limited to, User IDs, game IDs, guild and clan names, guild and clan emblems, chat content, forum threads and posts has to agree with the NVG/M2G Terms of Service, Rules of Conduct and all applicable laws.
b) Modification: You are not allowed to modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon any part of the M2G site, the services, any associated game, or M2G's code without express written permission from M2G.
c) Use of Language: You may not use any unlawful, threatening, abusive, obscene, harmful, defamatory, vulgar, harassing, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language toward any other player, in any language as deemed inappropriate by support personnel. The availability of a profanity/language filter is not to grant permission or license to use such language in any form.
d) Organization of Groups: You are not allowed to organize or participate in any player association or group which is based on, or espouses any, racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, or other hatemongering philosophies.
e) Inappropriate Language: You shall not use any sexually explicit language which is inappropriate, graphic or depicts sexual acts including, but not limited to, sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals, or otherwise deemed inappropriate by M2G support staff.
f) Promotion of Other Content: You are not allowed to promote, avertise, solicit or market (including multi-level marketing and chain letters) through M2G.
g) Illegal Use: You never shall use the M2G services for any illegal use. You may not arrange for the exchange or transfer of any pirated/unlicensed software or other contraband while you are using any M2G services.
h) Links to Other Sources: You may not post on M2G website addresses ("URL") of and/ or provide links to any sites which contain illegal/sexual material, content which could harm or disrupt another user's personal network, computer, and/or content which violates the M2G Terms of Service.
i) Log On while Abscense:You are not allowed to leave your M2G account logged in while you leave your computer either by use of software applications or physical objects used in any fashion. If your avatar/in-game persona is performing an action of any kind, you must be able to respond to a M2G representative if approached.
j) Don't Distribute Information: If you got to know any player's real-world personal information, in any fashion, including your own, within the M2G services you are not allowed to communicate to anyone. Never share any password information or account details.
k) Other Service Emulation: You may not use, create, play, or provide any server emulation, or services where M2G products or services may be played. You may not communicate, solicit, use or otherwise distribute any utilities, emulators, applications, or other programs/software related to M2G that does not have the express written permission of M2G to be used with the services.
l) Hacking:You are at no time allowed to hack, to attempt to interfere, or otherwise decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the M2G services, nor its providers.
m) Violation of Intellectual Property: You may not violate the intellectual property rights of a third party. You may not upload, transmit, or otherwise communicate copyrighted material which you do not own the rights to without express written permission of the author and/or copyright holder through the M2G services.
n) Manipulated Items: Never accept manipulated items, which were manipulated outside of the designed game mechanic or intended feature from anyone inside or outside the game or services. M2G has the right to confiscate any such item(s), without reparation, even if a player had no prior knowledge of the item's origin.
o) Manipulation of Game: You may not do anything that interferes with the capability of other M2G users to enjoy playing M2G games or using the M2G services as defined by the respective Terms of Service and/or Rules of Conduct, or that increases the expense or difficulty of M2G in maintaining the M2G services for its users.
p) Submitting Inaccurate Information: You may not intentionally submit inaccurate information, nor otherwise abuse any help, email, or petitioning system.
If you start using the M2G service you autimatically agree with these terms in their full extent. You agree that these terms will apply to anyone who has access to your M2G account. This includes access via your approval, permission, or by otherwise having access to your M2G account or account information (in whole or in part). You further agree that you are responsible and liable for any and all consequences which may include, (but are not restricted to) warnings, suspensions or terminations of your account based upon violations of these terms by any person.
There is the possibility that M2G may find it necessary to alter, reset, or otherwise change certain parameters of, an on-going product or service in order to realign the “balance” of the product or service. These modifications will possibly have an effect on in-game assets, avatars, in-game personas, and may regress the product or service.
If you discover some kind of violation of these ToS, you have to inform as an M2G community member to report any conduct to M2G. We reserve the exclusive right to remove, edit, alter, modify, delete, or otherwise change any member submitted content that is deemed not appropriate for the M2G and services, or objectionable to us for any reason at any time. This action is in our sole and absolute discretion.
5. Disciplinary Action and User ID TerminationNVG is allowed to punish users if they violate the ToS. Consequences can be issue warnings and temporary suspensions plus permanent terminations of user identities. The full authority for those punishments lies within M2G's discretion. The severity of a violation and number of occurrences factor into the decisions, but they are not the only measures used. User identities may be banned, both temporarily and permanently, without prior warning.
By using the M2G services you you acknowledge that NVG has sole discretion with respect to penalties and disciplinary actions even if there is a credit remaining on your account.
If you are feeling treated wrongly by M2G and have been mistakenly punished, please let the support staff know. Please e-mail at [email protected] All submitted account action disputes will be carefully reviewed yet M2G will only take action with valid claims in its determination.
6. Other Termination Procedures.Users may initiate the termination process of the Account by placing a ticket in the respective Support section. After a request for termination, M2G reserves the right to temporarily deactivate the terminated User ID for a period of 14 days. Deactivation is a routine procedure designed to prevent users from conducting deceptive or fraudulent activities.
7. Content and OwnershipYou tolerate that the Software and the Service involve graphics, music, sound effects, animation, video, style, and text (collectively, "Content"). M2G is the owner of, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that appears on the M2G or is available through the services of M2G. You accept that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including virtual in-game assets, or any other attributes or features of the Account or stored on the Service. You further agree that there are no refunds or restorations available for any intentionally or accidentally lost, misplaced, or deleted virtual assets. You also acknowledge that M2G may, in its sole and absolute discretion, review any virtual asset issues and make a binding decision in accordance with these terms.
M2G is not liable for failure to remove content. You and/or any user of your account assume all potential risk. M2G has the right, not the responsibility, to remove Content anytime which it deems necessary, or otherwise for the use in violation of this Agreement.
You acknowledge and agree that all accounts, games, websites, associated properties, and all aspects of characters, items, and currency (money) or coin, and in-game assets (collectively, "Virtual Assets") acquired and developed as a result of game play are part of the Software and Service and are the sole property of M2G. You further acknowledge that: the Software and the Service permit access to Content that is protected by trademarks, copyrights, and/or other proprietary rights owned by M2G or its content providers (collectively, "Rights"). These Rights are valid and protected in all content and across any media existing now or developed at a later time. You further agree that you may upload or otherwise publish on, or transmit through the Service only Content that is not subject to any Rights, or Content which a holder of Rights has given express authorization for distribution on the Service. By submitting Content to any area of the Service, you automatically grant (or warrant the owner of such Content has expressly granted) to M2G the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and non-exclusive right to license and use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, broadcast, transmit, translate, or create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any media, form, or technology now known or later developed for the full term including any renewal term of any Rights that may exist in such Content.
You agree that M2G owns all rights and interests in the Virtual Assets and retains the absolute right to modify its Virtual Assets. You acknowledge that M2G has been, is, and will be constantly making changes to its products. You further acknowledge that M2G and will, in its sole discretion, modify features, functions or abilities of any element of the game or any Virtual Assets (which may, among other things, make the Virtual Assets substantially more effective or functional, or less effective or functional, more common or less common, or eliminated entirely).
8. Cash Loading (M2G Shop)Within M2G you find a virtual shop in which you can purchase any offered shop-item. In order to be able to do any transactions (to buy any offered shop-item) you have to top-up your account with any amount of his/her choice through the function “Cash Loading” in the respective area within the M2G Shop. “Cash Loading” will be executed with the usage of the offered online payment system. Upon successful “Cash Loading”-transaction, the respective amount “real money” will be credited to the users membership account.
You can buy every single shop-item with the available credit in your users “Account”. As an M2G member you agree, that all purchased shop-items are non-refundable. If a buying process fails and you do not receive the already paid shop-items, or if you buy an item by mistake, please contact the support within 3 days by e-mail([email protected]) or by using a ticket. Again you are responsible for the corectness of your PayPal-Account details.
10. Submissions and User IDsComments, feedback, suggestions, clan/guild images, icons, or emblems, photos, postings at forums, chat rooms and similar venues on the M2G, e-mails and similar information or materials that you submit to M2G regarding the games or the services of M2G or the use or play of those games and services are "Submissions". By playing M2G you agree that User IDs and Submissions are not confidential and become public upon made accessible or known to others. Therefore, M2G strongly recommends that you not publish any personal information about yourself or others on or through the M2G. Additionally you acceot to assign to M2G, at no charge, all worldwide and perpetual rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the User IDs and Submissions. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the Submissions that you provide and for managing your User ID and represent that they are in accordance with these terms and the Rules of Conduct. You, and not M2G, have full responsibility for your Submissions and User ID, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright. As a matter of policy, M2G does not prescreen or monitor any Submissions.
11. Payment GatewaysM2G want to provide free quality games via the M2G and services. You are never have to to purchase in-game items to fully enjoy the services, however, some Users may charge Virtual Money to their accounts using our embedded online payment system to acquire those charged Items. Before you start using a payment gateway service, M2G suggests that you carefully have a look at their Terms of Service and be sure you agree to their terms separate from this ToS. If you decide to give your payment gateway information to M2G, you represent to M2G that you are the authorized user of such payment gateway account being used to acquire Virtual Money. M2G is not affiliated with the embedded online payment system. If any payment is reversed, cancelled or charged back, your Account with us may be immediately suspended without notice or further be terminated if found deception.
12. System RequirementsA part of our aim at NVG is to provide free, high quality games. This involves the use of hardware, software and internet access. By your personal use of the game M2G, you acknowledge that hardware, software and internet access play a crucial role in your user experience. You agree that M2G is not responsible for any hardware, software or internet access or unavailability issues and you agree to hold M2G harmless for any such issues. You as a user of M2G are a 100% responsible for the cost of all telephone and Internet access charges, plus for all the necessary equipment, servicing, repair or correction incurred in maintaining connectivity to the M2G services.
14. Third Party SitesIf it happens that you are clicking on a hyperlink you might be directed away from the game M2G. Hereby M2G decleare that the third party sites are at no time endorsed or controlled, oweners of those sides are fully responsible for their contents and furthermore they have at no time any kind of association with the owners or operators of such sites. Also, other sites may have different terms of service and different privacy policies. M2G therefore strongly recommends that you inform yourself regarding the practices of third party websites.
15. LiabilityNeither M2G nor its subsidiaries, licensors or affiliates shall be liable in any way for damage or loss of any kind resulting from (a) the use of or inability to use the service including without limitation loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction; (b) the loss or damage to player characters, accounts, statistics, inventories, user profile information stored by associated games; or (c) interruptions of service including without limitation ISP disruptions, software or hardware failures or any other event which may result in a loss of data or disruption of service.
16. IndemnificationAt any time you agree to secure and hold harmless M2G and its affiliates from and against any claim, loss, expense or damage resulting from or arising out of your failure to comply with these terms or any illegal action or inappropriate conduct by you in connection with your visits or use of the game.
17. Service Update or Notice of ChangeWe as the owners of M2G reserve the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to change, modify, add to, supplement or delete access policies, the availability of any feature of the Service, hours of availability, content, data, software or equipment needed to access the Service, effective with or without prior notice. Your continued use of the Service following any revision to this Agreement constitutes your complete and irrevocable acceptance of any and all such changes. M2G may change, modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
18. General/AcknowledgementsThe company M2G can, with or without notice to you, hand out your Internet Protocol (IP) address(es), personal information, and information about you and your activities in response to a written request by law enforcement, a court order or other legal process to protect your safety or the safety of others.
19. Game MessagesM2G provides you some tools for the communication between your character and characters of other players. This kind of communication is legally no electronic communication service, so these messages are not considered as private or personal.
By accepting this agreement you give your consent that M2G is entilted
(a) to store in-game chats and other messages on M2G
(b) to seach the messages for violations to our TOS and to the applicable law
M2G uses the data to use them for the investigation of such offenses and for any gripping action required.